National Book Trust India (NBT), New Delhi invited applications for the post of Manager, Library-cum-Documentation Officer and Librarian. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days (16 June 2017) from the date of Publication of the advertisement.
Advt. No. Estt. 25/2017
Closing Date of Application Forms: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
NBT, India Vacancy Details
- Manager: 1 post
- Library-cum-Documentation Officer: 1 post
- Librarian: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Manager & Librarian Posts
- Manager: Graduation Degree, Proficiency in English & Hindi and Post Graduate Diploma in Sales & Marketing with 12 years experience in Sales & Marketing.
- Library-cum-Documentation Officer: Graduate with Bachelor degree in Library/Information Science.
- Librarian: Degree in Library Science or its equivalent and 5 years working experience as Library Assistant or Professional Assistant.
- Manager: Not exceeding 56 years
- Library-cum-Documentation Officer: Not exceeding 56 years
- Librarian: Not exceeding 30 years
How to Apply for National Book Trust India Manager & Librarian Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Assistant Director (Establishment), National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070 within 21 days from the date of Publication of the advertisement.