National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Consultant, Administration Consultant, Consultant Finance, Consultant Veterinary, Consultant Entomologist, Consultant Training & Coordination (NCD), Junior Microbiologist, Laboratory Technician, Procurement Assistant & Data Entry Operator/Data Manager etc. on contractual basis under different programme. The eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview on 6, 7, 8, 14 & 15 February 2017.
Date of Walk-in-interview: 6, 7, 8, 14 & 15 February 2017
NCDC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Data Entry Operator: 4 posts
- Consultant: 1 post
- Consultant Administration: 1 post
- Consultant Finance: 1 post
- Consultant Veterinary: 1 post
- Consultant Entomologist: 1 post
- Consultant Training & Coordination (NCD): 1 post
- Junior Microbiologist: 2 posts
- Laboratory Technician: 10 posts
- Procurement Assistant: 2 posts
- Data Manager: 2 posts
- Epidemiologist (Medical): 1 post
- Public Health Entomologist: 1 post
- Technical Officer (Graphics and Layout Design): 1 post
- Training Manager: 1 post
- Multipurpose Assistant: 2 posts
- Multitasking staff: 4 posts
- Manager (Administration and Finance): 1 post
- Administrative Officer: 2 posts
- Finance Officer: 2 posts
- Data Analyst: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for NCDC Laboratory Technician, Administrative Officer & other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Data Entry Operator: Graduate with 1 year Diploma course in computer application with one year experience in the related field.
- Consultant: Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma (preferably in Epidemiology or Public Health such as MD, MPH, DPH, MAE, PhD etc. or Microbiology) OR Medical Graduate with 2 years experience in related field OR Post Graduate in field of Life Sciences or Veterinary Science or Social Science related to Public Health with 2 years experience in Field Epidemiology or experience in handling the health programmes of similar nature.
- Consultant Administration: Graduate with minimum experience of five years in Administration preferably in health sector OR MBA/Post graduation with minimum of one year experience in administration preferably in health sector.
- Consultant Finance: MBA (Finance) with two years experience of financial management OR M.Com with two years experience of financial management OR B.Com with four years experience in financial management.
- Consultant Veterinary: Post graduate veterinary degree in Veterinary public health or veterinary epidemiology or veterinary medicine for veterinary microbiology or Veterinary livestock production management (LPM) and Registration in the Veterinary Council of India or Veterinary Council of States.
- Consultant Entomologist: MSc in Entomology/Zoology preferably Doctorate (PhD) in Medical Entomology.
- Consultant Training & Coordination (NCD): MBBS with MD Community Medicine/Community Health Administration/Public Health or equivalent with at least 2 years experience after obtaining post graduate degree.
- Junior Microbiologist: MBBS with MD/DNB in Medical Microbiology/Lab Medicine Or MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma such as D. Bact./D. Virology with one year experience in clinical laboratory services Or MSc in Medical Microbiology with PhD (relevant subject) with two year experience in clinical laboratory services.
- Laboratory Technician: 12th in Science Subjects with DMLT OR BSc and B. Sc MLT with two year experience in Clinical Laboratory.
- Procurement Assistant: MBA (Finance)/M.Com with two years experience of financial management preferably in government sector.
- Data Manager: Graduate/Post graduate with Degree/Diploma in Computer Applications, Computer Proficiency including MS Office word/excel/power point, email and internet.
- Epidemiologist (Medical): MBBS AND MD PSM/Community Medicine/PhD Epidemiology with minimum three years public health work experience OR DPH/MPH.
- Public Health Entomologist: MSc degree in Zoology with Entomology as specialization AND Seven years experience in teaching and/ or research and/or in the field of Medical Entomology or Malariology or Filariology or public health entomology.
- Technical Officer (Graphics and Layout Design): M.Tech in Computer Science or Software Engineering or IT/MCA AND Minimum Five years relevant work.
- Training Manager: MBA (HR) AND Minimum Five years relevant work experience.
- Multipurpose Assistant: Graduate Degree AND typing speed 40 WPM minimum AND Stenography speed 80 WPM.
- Multitasking staff: 10th passed.
- Manager (Administration and Finance): M.Com/MBA Finance AND Minimum 15 years experience.
- Administrative Officer: M.Com MBA AND Minimum 7 years experience.
- Finance Officer: M.Com/MBA AND Minimum 7 years experience.
- Data Analyst: MSc/Post graduate qualification in Statistics/Mathematics or Masters in Population studies with minimum 5 years Work experience of data management in health/social sector.
Selection Process for NCDC Laboratory Technician, Administrative Officer & other posts:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview/skill test.
How to Apply for NCDC Laboratory Technician, Administrative Officer & other posts:
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with a resume, original certificates and their attested copies on 6, 7, 8, 14 & 15 February 2017 between 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM at National Centre for Disease Control, 22-Sham Nath Marg, Delhi -110 054 (Near Civil Line Metro Station).
Click here for Detailed Notification