Department of Education in Science and Mathematics, National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) invited applications for recruitment to 05 posts of DTP Operators and Computer Typists for PAC approved Programmes. Eligible candidates can attend interview on 05 June 2015.
Date of Interview: 05 June 2015
Details of the Post
- DTP Operators: 03 posts
- Computer Typists: 02 posts
- DTP Operators: Rs.18000/- Consolidated per month
- Computer Typists: Rs.9594/- for Graduates Rs.8814/- for 12th pass
- DTP Operators: Candidates should be Graduate with 2 years working experience as a DTP operator and Proficiency in Adobe In Design, Math Magic/Math Type, Coral Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator, Ms-Office and Hindi Unicode, working in both Hindi and English language (bilingual).
- Computer Typists: 12th passed, Good typing speed in both Hindi (Unicode) and English language, Diploma or Certificate in Computer Application and working knowledge of Adobe In Design, Math-Magic/Math-Type, Coral Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator and Ms-Office.
Age limit: Candidate’s age should be below 30 years.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Skill test, Typing test and Interview.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can attend Skill test, Typing test and Interview on 05 June 2015 at Room No. 2, 1st and 2nd Floor, Janaki Ammal Khand (Near SBI), DESM, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016 along with Resume/Bio – data, original certificates, attested copies of each certificates and other related documents.