NCERT Recruitment 2020: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is seeking job opportunity for the candidates who wish to apply for Editor, Business Manager and Others. Candidates possessing the educational qualification and experience in the relevant subject can apply through the online mode.
The online process for NCERT Recruitment 2020 for various posts has been started. Candidates are required to apply online after reading all the essential details for the posts. Candidates can go through this article to know the eligibility criteria, selection criteria and other related information about the post. The last date of online application is 24 February 2020.
- Last date for submission of application for NCERT Recruitment 2020: 24 February 2020
NCERT Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Editor (Urdu Language) – 1 Post
- Business Manager – 1 Post
- Assistant Production Officer – 1 Post
- Assistant Business Manager – 1 Post
- Technical Officer– 1 Post
- Artist Grade-I – 1 Post
- Production Assistant – 1 Post
- Marketing Executive -1 Post
- Assistant Store Officer – 2 Posts
- Store Keeper Grade-I – 2 Posts
- Copy Holder – 1 Post
NCERT Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Editor (Urdu Language) – Bachelor degree from a recognized University; Post Graduate Diploma in Book Publishing/Mass Communication/Journalism, Where editing is one of the subject.
- Business Manager – Master in Business Administration from a recognized university/Institute or a bachelors degree from a recognized University with two years Post Graduate Diploma in Sales/Marketing/Business Administration.
- Assistant Production Officer – Bachelor Degree in Printing Technology from a recognized University or Bachelor Degree in any subject with Diploma in Printing Technology.
- Assistant Business Manager – Master in Business Administration from a recognized university OR Degree from a recognized University and Post Graduate Diploma in Sales/Marketing/Business Administrator.
- Marketing Executive - Degree from a recognized University.
- Assistant Store Officer – Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce OR Degree/Diploma in any stream of Engineering/material management from a recognized university.
- Store Keeper Grade-I – Bachelors’ Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in any stream of Engineering/material management from a recognized university.
- Copy Holder – Candidate must be 12th passed from a recognized Board.
NCERT Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
Interested candidates can apply for NCERT Recruitment 2020 through the online mode on or before 24 February 2020. Candidates can refer to the hyperlinks for details.