NCERT Solutions for Class 7 English - Honeycomb Textbook (Poetry)- Chapter 2: The Rebel
Check NCERT Solutions for Class 7 English subject. In this article, we have provided NCERT solutions for all the questions of Class 7 NCERT Honeycomb Textbook (Poetry) - Chapter 2: The Rebel
In this article, students of Class 7 can find NCERT Solutions for Chapter 2 of the English subject. Chapter 2 from the Poetry section of the Honeycomb textbook is a poem about the nature and characteristics of a rebellious person’. The NCERT solutions have been provided after a detailed analysis of the marking scheme of CBSE by the English subject expert. Class 7th students can study the answers provided here to score well in school as well as Class 7th exams.
|NCERT Solutions for Class 7 English - Honeycomb Textbook (Poetry)- Chapter 2: The Rebel|
Ques: Answer the following questions.
1. If someone doesn’t wear a uniform to school, what do you think the teacher will say?
2. When everyone wants a clear sky, what does the rebel Want most?
3. If the rebel has a dog for a pet, what i everyone else likely to have?
4. Why is it good to have rebels?
5. Why is it not good to be a rebel oneself?
6. Would you like to be a rebel? If yes, why? If not why not?
Answer: 1. The teacher would scold the student who would not be dressed in the school uniform while coming to the School.
2. When everyone wants a clear sky, the rebel wants the Sun.
3. If a rebel has a dog for a pet, the others are most likely to be cat lovers.
4. It is good to have rebels because they are different and they teach us to be able to accept and tolerate differences.
5. It is not good to be a rebel oneself because the Society never accepts a rebel and always critiques his behaviour.
6. I would like to be a rebel because a rebel is able to think individually rather than following the herd mentality.
However, it is not easy to be a rebel as the rebels are always critiqued by the Society for their different behaviour.
Ques: Find in the poem an antonym (a word opposite in meaning) for each of the following words.
Answer: long – Short
grow – cut
quietness – disturbance
sober – fantastic
lost – find
Ques: Find in the poem lines that match the following. Read both one after the other.
1. The rebel refuses to cut his hair.
2. He says cats are better.
3. He recommends dogs.
4. He is unhappy because there is no Sun.
5. He is noisy on purpose.
Answer: 1. The rebel lets his hair grow long.
2. He puts in a good word for dogs.
3. He has a preference for cats.
4. When everybody is greeting the rain
5. When nobody talks during the lesson.
These solutions are prepared exclusively for the new academic session 2020-21 so students can start their preparations for the board right from the beginning of the session. Students can easily prepare their school assignments with reliable solutions.