NEIGRIHMS Job Notification:
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Dental Officer, Statistical Officer, Medical Physicist, Staff Nurse, Medical Social Worker, Senior Stenographer, Health Educator, Warden/Lady Warden, Technical Assistant and House Keeper. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents within one month from the date of publication of advertisement.
Date of Publication of Advertisement: 18 February 2016
Last Date of Application: 18 March 2016
NEIGRIHMS Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Dental Officer- 01 Post
- Statistical Officer- 01 Post
- Medical Physicist- 01 Post
- Staff Nurse- 03 Posts
- Medical Social Worker- 01 Post
- Senior Stenographer- 01 Post
- Health Educator- 01 Post
- Warden/Lady Warden- 01 Post
- Technical Assistant- 01 Post
- House Keeper- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for NEIGRIHMS Various Jobs:
- Dental Officer- A recognized postgraduate qualification Viz. MDS in the specialty concerned.
- Statistical Officer- Post Graduate degree in Statistics from a recognized University.
- Medical Physicist- M. Sc in Medical Physics or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Staff Nurse- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
- Medical Social Worker- Master degree in Social Work/Applied Sociology from a recognized University.
- Senior Stenographer- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Health Educator- Degree from a recognized University.
- Warden/Lady Warden- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- Technical Assistant- B Sc or its equivalent from a recognized University with two years experience in Haemodialysis from a reputed Institution/ Organization.
- Technical Assistant: B Sc from a recognized University with two years working experience in Orthopedics unit of a Hospital with experience of handling C-Arm for Orthopedics Surgery and Plaster Application.
- House Keeper- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
Selection Procedure for NEIGRIHMS Various Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for NEIGRIHMS Various Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 12 October 2015 and send the application to: Recruitment cell, CSIR- Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore, 570020, Karnataka on or before so as to reach on or before 31 March 2016.