New Delhi Municipal Council, Jobs Notification: Education Department, New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) invited applications from eligible candidate for 365 Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) and other posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online in the prescribed format on the official website on or before 22 February 2016.
No.: D – 117 / Edn. Estt. / 2016
- Date of advertisement: 29 January 2016
- Last date of applications: 22 February 2016
New Delhi Municipal Council Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) – 130 posts
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) – 129 posts
- Assistant Teacher – 98 posts
- Assistant Teacher (Urdu) – 08 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching Posts
- PGTs / Lecturer: Master's degree in the subject concerned from recognized University or oriental degree in the case of PGT (Sanskrit / Hindi). Degree / Diploma in training / Education. (B.Ed.).
- PGT / Lecturer (Physical Education): Master Degree in Physical Education from a recognized University.
- PGT (Informatics Practices / Computer Science): B.E. / B.Tech. (Computer Science / Computer Engg. / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Communication) Or MCA / M.Sc. (Computer Science / lnformation Technology) / Master's in IT Or M.Sc. (Mathematics) and B.Sc. (Computer Science / BCA Or Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics or Physics or Statistics and 03 years diploma in Computer Engg. / IT from an Institution recognized by the AICTE / University Or Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics or Physics or Statistics and at least Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from an Institution recognized by the AICTE / University Or 'B' Level from DOEACC And Graduate with Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.).
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs): Bachelor's Degree (Pass / Hons.) from a recognized University or equivalent having secured at least 45% marks in aggregate. Degree / Diploma in training Education (B.Ed).
- TGT (Modern Language): Bachelor's degree (Hons.) in one of the Modern Indian Language (MIL) concerned or B.A. with MIL concerned as one of the Elective subjects from a recognized university having 45% marks in aggregate with one additional language or one school subject at Degree level. Or Equivalent Oriental Degree in MIL concerned from a recognized University having 45% marks in aggregate. Degree / Diploma in training Education (B.Ed).
- Assistant Teachers: Senior Secondary (10+2) or intermediate with 50% marks from a recognized Board. Two years Diploma / Certificate Course in ETE / JBT or BI.Ed from a recognized institution.
Experience for PGTs, TGTs and Assistant Teacher Jobs 2016
Minimum six months of experience as Guest Faculty/contract teacher from any Govt. Aided / NDMC / Navyug / Directorate of Education / MCD / Cantonment board / Kendriya Vidyalaya (Delhi).
Age limit for PGTs: 36 years
Age limit for TGTs: 30 years
Age limit for Assistant Teacher: 27 years
How to apply for New Delhi Municipal Council Teaching Posts 2016
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online in the prescribed format on the official website at www.ndmc.gov.in on or before 22 February 2016.