National Gallery of Modern Art (NGMA), New Delhi Jobs Notification: NGMA, New Delhi invited applications for 03 Consultant and other posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 05 January 2017.
Advertisement No.: F. A-41002/2016/NGMA; December 26, 2016
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 05 January 2017
NGMA, New Delhi Vacancy Details
- Assistant Director (Administration & Finance) – 01 post
- Senior Photographer – 01 post
- Consultant (Administration) – 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for Consultant & Other Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Assistant Director (Administration & Finance) – Degree of a recognised University.
- Senior Photographer – Bachelor degree in Fine Arts with photography as a subject OR Graduate with Diploma in digital photography with at least 3 years of proven experience in the field.
- Consultant (Administration) – Degree of a recognised University.
Upper Age Limit
62 Years (as on date of interview)
How to Apply for NGMA, New Delhi Consultant & Other Posts 2017
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 05 January 2017 from 11 AM. The candidates need to bring completely filled in application on prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website http://www.ngmaindia.gov.in or from the link given below along with other necessary documents. The venue of interview is National Gallery of Modern Art (a subordinate office of the Ministry of Culture), New Delhi.