NGMA New Delhi Jobs Notification: National Gallery of Modern Art (NGMA), New Delhi has invited applications for 09 Posts of Consultant, Translator and Other. The eligible candidates can apply for these posts within 21 days of the publication of this advertisement (18 August 2019).
Advertisement No.: No.A.25004/2019/NGMA ; Dated: 28th July, 2019
Last Date for submission of application: Within the 21 days of the publication of this advertisement (18 August 2019).
- Consultant (Administration) –01 Pos
- Deputy Curator–03 Post
- Assistant Curator –03 Posts
- Photographer –01 Post
- Hindi Translator –01 Post
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Consultant (Administration) –Degree from a recognized University
- Deputy Curator–M.A. in Fine Arts / History of Art / Museology/conservation with atleast3 years proven experience in undertaking major exhibition projects. Those done research work/published works would be given preference. Excellent writing and computer skills is a pre-requisite.
- Assistant Curator –M.A. in Fine Arts / History of Art / Museology with atleast 1 year in the field. Excellent writing and computer skills is a must.
- Photographer –Bachelor degree in Fine Arts with photography as a subject OR Graduate with Diploma in digital photography with at least 3 years of proven experience in the field OR professional photographer with 05 years proven experience in Digital photography. Excellent Computer skills and familiarity with Photoshop & other photography related software is a pre-requisite for all candidates.
- Hindi Translator –Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree level, or in English with Hindi as an elective subject at the Degree level, and in any subject with Hindi and English as elective subject at the Degree level.
- Consultant (Administration) –Rs.40,000/-per month
- Deputy Curator–Rs.35,000/-per month
- Assistant Curator–Rs.25,000/-per month
- Photographer–Rs.25,000/-per month
- Hindi Translator–Rs.25,000/-per month
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
How to Apply
Eligible candidates cam apply in the prescribed format along with copies of certificates of essential qualification and experience to-The Director, National Gallery of Modern Art, Jaipur House, India Gate, New Delhi-110003 within 21 days of the publication of this advertisement (18 August 2019).