National Health Mission, Assam (NHM Assam) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Dental Surgeon, MO (Homeo), Sr. Consultant Nursing, Jr. Consultant Nursing, Nursing- Midwifery Tutor, Clinical Instructor, Consultant (Child Health), Addl. Consultant (Maternal Health), Programme Executive, Audit Officer, Superintendent (HRD), Manager DEIC, Hospital Administrator, District Media Expert, Block Programme Manager, Programme Assistant, State Coordinator (State Blood Cell), State Programme Coordinator NCD, Counselor (NCD) and Pharmacist.
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 12 September 2016.
Last Date of Application: 12 September 2016
NHM Assam Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Dental Surgeon
- MO (Homeo)
- Sr. Consultant Nursing
- Jr. Consultant Nursing
- Nursing- Midwifery Tutor
- Clinical Instructor
- Consultant (Child Health)
- Addl. Consultant (Maternal Health)
- Programme Executive
- Audit Officer
- Superintendent (HRD)
- Manager DEIC
- Hospital Administrator
- District Media Expert
- Block Programme Manager
- Programme Assistant
- State Coordinator (State Blood Cell)
- State Programme Coordinator NCD
- Counselor (NCD) and Pharmacist
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Assam Pharmacist and Other Jobs:
- Dental Surgeon- BDS Degree.
- MO (Homeo)- BHMS Degree/ DHMS
- Sr. Consultant Nursing- B. Sc. (Nursing)
- Jr. Consultant Nursing- B. Sc. (Nursing)
- Nursing- Midwifery Tutor- B. Sc. (Nursing)
- Clinical Instructor- B. Sc. (Nursing)
- Consultant (Child Health) - MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Pediatrics.
- Addl. Consultant (Maternal Health)- MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Programme Executive- MBA/ Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Health Management or Public Health Management.
- Audit Officer- Not below the rank of Senior Audit Officer (Retired) from office of the Principal Accountant General (Audit), Assam.
- Superintendent (HRD)- MBA/ PGDM in Human Resource Management.
- Manager DEIC- MBA, Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Management/ Rural Management/ Social Work/ Rural Development.
- Hospital Administrator- Master Degree in Hospital Administration/ Hospital Management/ MD (Hospital Administration).
- District Media Expert- Masters in Mass Communication.
- Block Programme Manager- MBA/ PGDM/ MSW/ Post Graduate in Rural Development from Govt. recognized institute.
- Programme Assistant- Must have passed Graduate in any Discipline from Govt. recognized institute.
- State Coordinator (State Blood Cell)- Master’s Degree in Management Sciences/ Health Management.
- State Programme Coordinator NCD- MBBS degree from a recognized Medical College and registered with Medical Council of India (MCI)/ Assam Medical Council (AMC).
- Counselor (NCD)- Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences or Degree/ Diploma in Counselling Education/ Mass Communication.
- Pharmacist- Diploma in Pharmacist course from Medical Colleges of Assam.
Selection Procedure for NHM Assam Pharmacist and Other Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for NHM Assam Pharmacist and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 16 September 2016.
Click here for NHM Assam Recruitment 2016 for Pharmacist and Other Jobs Detailed Advertisement