NHM Meghalaya Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission, Meghalaya has invited applications for the post of Laboratory Assistant, Project Associate and Medical Microbiologist. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 30 May 2020.
Notification Number - DHS/MCH&FW/COV/SRT/DOC/19/2020/3589-90
Last Date of Application - 30 May 2020
NHM Meghalaya Laboratory Assistant, Project Associate and Medical Microbiologist Posts Vacancy Details
- Laboratory Assistant - 10 Posts
- Project Associate - 10 Posts
- Medical Microbiologist - 5 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant - Rs 20,000/-
- Project Associate - Rs 31,000/-
- Medical Microbiologist - Rs 1,00,000/-.
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Meghalaya Laboratory Assistant, Project Associate and Medical Microbiologist Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Laboratory Assistant - B.Tech/ BSc with experience in biological or medical laboratories and familiar with laboratory biosafety
- Project Associate - PhD/ MTech/ MSc in Molecular Biology/ Virology/Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology
- Medical Microbiologist - M.D. (Microbiology) with experience in Molecular Diagnostic techniques
How to Apply for NHM Meghalaya Laboratory Assistant, Project Associate and Medical Microbiologist Jobs 2020
The Eligible candidates can can submit their applications electronically by mentioning the post they have applied for in the subject line of the email to email@example.com on or before 30 April 2020, with soft copies of their bio-data, certificates and job experience.