NHM MP CHO Result 2019 Announced, Check NHM MP CHO Final Score Card 2019 @mponline.gov.in
NHM MP CHO Result 2019 Announced. Candidates can check Final NHM MP Score Card for Community Officer Posts at mponline.gov.in.
NHM MP CHO Result 2019: National Health Mission (NHM), Madhya Pradesh has announced the result of CHO Recruitment 2019. All those candidates applied for the exam can check their result on the official website of NRHM.i.e. mponline.gov.in.
A total of 1320 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment drive. All those who have been selected for the post of Community Health Officer Post will have to undergo the 6-Months Bridge Certificate Program (Certificate) at designated Hospitals in Public Health Department by Public Health Department in the state by counselling process at Deputy Director Level based on the merit of the entrance examination.
After the completion of this course, candidates will have to appear in exit exam. Those who will qualify this exam will be appointed for the post of Community Health Officer at Subcentre in the same or other district as per vacancy & requirement.
- Visit the official website. i.e. mponline.gov.in.
- Click on NHM MP CHO Result 2019
- Enter Application Number, Date of Birth, Captcha Code and Click on Get Result.
- Then, the result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download NHM MP CHO Result 2019 and take a printout of the same for future reference.