National Health Mission (NHM), State Health Society Maharashtra, Mumbai invited applications for recruitment to the post of IPHS Consultant, Hospital Consultant, IPHS Supervisor, Telemedicine Consultant, Senior IT Consultant, Computer Specialist, Legal Consultant and PPP Consultant. Eligible candidates may attend walk in interview on 25, 26 & 27 October 2016 at 10:00 am.
Date of Interview: 25 October 2016, 26 October 2016 and 27 October 2016
NHM, Mumbai Vacancy Details:
Name of the posts:
- IPHS Consultant: 1 post
- Hospital Consultant: 1 post
- IPHS Supervisor: 1 post
- Telemedicine Consultant: 1 post
- Senior IT Consultant: 1 post
- Computer Specialist: 1 post
- Legal Consultant: 1 post
- PPP Consultant: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for NHM, Mumbai Consultant, Supervisor & Computer Specialist Posts:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- IPHS Consultant: MBBS with MD (PSM)/Community Medicine or MBBS with DPH or MBBS with MHA/MPH.
- Hospital Consultant: MHA or MBA in Health care with 2 years work experience in Public Health/3 year’s Administrative experience in Govt. Hospital.
- IPHS Supervisor: Degree/Diploma in Biomedical Engineering.
- Telemedicine Consultant: Engineer Degree in Electronics & Telecommunication or equivalent/Master in IT.
- Senior IT Consultant: B.E.IT/Computer or B.Tech or MSc (Computer /IT) or MCA.
- Computer Specialist: B.E./B.Tech (Computer/IT/Electronics/Electronic Telecommunication/Instrumentation) OR M.C.A. OR M.B.A. (System/IT).
- Legal Consultant: LLB with LLM from recognized University and Registration with Maharashtra Bar Council.
- PPP Consultant: MBBS with Medical PG Degree Or Diploma.
- For open category: Not exceeding 38 years
- For reserved category: Not exceeding 43 years
- For retired person: Not exceeding 65 years
Selection Procedure for NHM, Mumbai Consultant, Supervisor & Computer Specialist Posts:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply for NHM, Mumbai Consultant, Supervisor & Computer Specialist Posts:
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with prescribed application form, recent passport size photograph and self attested copies of all certificates & documents on 25, 26 & 27 October 2016 at 10:00 am in the office of the Commissioner (Family Welfare) & Director, National Health Mission, Arogya Bhavan, 3rd Floor, St. George’s Hospital Compound, P. D’ Mello Road, Mumbai – 400 001.