NHM Telangana Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission (NHM), Telangana has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and Others under DMHO Hyderabad for COVID-19. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at hyderabad.telangana.gov.in on or before 2 July 2020.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 28 June 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 2 July 2020
NHM Telangana Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Epidemiologist: 04 Posts
Medical Officer: 69 Posts
Staff Nurse: 88 posts
Lab Technician: 59 posts
Pharmacists: 05 posts
MPHA(F)/ANMs: 284 posts
NHM Telangana Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Epidemiologist: MBBS Degree from registered university and a Masters Degree in Public Health(SPM) along with Council Registration.
- Medical Officer: MBBS Degree from the registered university along with Council Registration.
- Staff Nurse: GNM OR B.Sc Nursing. If possess both the qualifications, the course in which obtained
- highest % of marks will be considered along with Council Registration.
- Lab Technician: DMLT OR B.Sc. Lab Technician from recognized institutions.
- Pharmacists: Diploma in Pharmacy/Bachelor in Pharmacy.
- MPHA(F)/ANMs : DMLT OR B.Sc. Lab Technician from recognized institutions.
Age Limit - 18 to 34 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Pay Scale for MO, ANM, Staff Nurse and Other Posts
- Epidemiologist: 1,00,000/-
- Medical Officer: Rs. 40, 000/-
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 23,000/-
- Lab Technician: Rs. 17,000/-
- MPHA(F)/ANMs : Rs. 21,000/-
- Pharmacist: Rs. 21,000/-
How to apply for NHM Telanagana Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode at hyderabad.telangana.gov.in latest by 2 July 2020. Candidates can directly access the online application link by clicking on the provided link.