National Horticultural Research & Development Foundation Jobs Notification: National Horticultural Research & Development Foundation (NHRDF) invited applications for the post of Director and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 20 days (12 January 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Last Date of Application: Within 20 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
National Horticultural Research & Development Foundation Vacancy Details
- Additional Director
- Joint Director
Eligibility Criteria for Director Posts Job
- Director- Doctorate in any branch of Agriculture/Horticulture/ Vegetable Science. At least five years experience as Principal Scientist/ Head of Division/Professor or equivalent position or an eminent Scientist of a reputed organization or institute having at least 15 years of experience in Research and Extension , Seed protection & distribution of vegetable crops especially Onion & Garlic. Evidence of publication /activities including seed production and distribution of vegetable crops
- Additional Director- Doctorate in Vegetable /Horticulture /Agronomy /Plant Pathology Entomology or any other relevant subject relaxable to master degree with exceptionally distinguished record of productive research/extension. At least 10 ½ years experience in research & extension in vegetable excluding the period spent for obtaining Doctorate Degree for candidates possessing Ph.D degree and 13 ½ years for candidates possessing M.Sc. degree. The candidate should have published research papers and should have at least 03 years senior managerial experience in heading a R&D organization/department with project planning & execution.
- Joint Director- Doctorate in Vegetable /Horticulture /Agronomy / Plant Pathology/ Entomology or any other relevant subject relax able to Master degree in the same subject with exceptionally distinguished record of productive research/extension in vegetables along with Production & Marketing of vegetable seeds and having at least 9 years productive Research /extension in vegetables & production and marketing of vegetable seeds for candidates possessing at Doctorate degree and 12 years of Master degree holder productive research in vegetable crops and production and marketing of vegetable seeds. Preference will be given to candidates who have degree/diploma in the Agriculture Business Management and research and seeds production experience in online and garlic
- Age Limit for Director Job – Not less than 52 Years
- Age Limit for Additional Director Job – 38-45 Years
- Age Limit for Joint Director Job – 35-40 years
How to Apply for the National Horticultural Research & Development Foundation Director Posts Jobs 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the National Horticultural Research & Development Foundation, New Delhi. Last date of receipt of application is within 20 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Application Fees for Director and Other Posts Job
Click here for Detailed Notification