National Health Systems Resource Centre Job Notification: National Health Systems Resource Centre has invited applications for the Consultant and Senior Consultant Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website (http://nhsrcindia.org) on or before 09 July 2019.
- Last Date to send Application: 09 July 2019
National Health Systems Resource Centre Vacancy Details
- Senior Consultant-HMIS
- Consultant-HMIS (ICT)
Eligibility Criteria for Consultant and Senior Consultant Job
1. Senior Consultant-HMIS
- Possess at least post-graduation in health management/public health/Statistics/information technology/Health Informatics/any relevant area.
- At least 5 years of post-qualification work experience in Health Information Systems of Government sector
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel Power Point.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Working knowledge of Hindi also desirable.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are having working experience of SAS VDD and WRS softwares.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Willingness to travel to States & districts to provide technical assistance & ability to work on different assignment simultaneously to meet the timelines for assignments.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have worked for at least two years on national or state level
- health MIS.
2. Consultant-HMIS (ICT): Full time MCA / B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science/ information Technology from AICTE approved/UGC recognised institute/ University with minimum 60% in aggregate ( or equivalent grade).
- Possess at least post-graduation degree/ diploma in health management/public health/Statistics/information technology/ Health Informatics.
- The consultant should have at least 2 years of Post Qualification work experience of Health data management and analysis.
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website (http://nhsrcindia.org) on or before 09 July 2019.