National Investigation Agency (NIA), New Delhi invited applications for recruitment to the post of Sr. Research Officer, Research Officer and Jr. Research Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 06 April 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 06 April 2018
- Date & Time of Interview: 16 April 2018 at 10:00 Am Onwards.
NIA, New Delhi Vacancy Details:
- Senior Research Officer - 02 Posts
- Research Officer – 02 Posts
- Junior Research Officer – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Research Officer Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience Criteria:
- Sr. Research Officer/ Research Officer: Possess Ph.D. Degree or M. Phil in appropriate discipline with 03/ 02 years of experience (whichever applicable).
- Jr. Research Officer: Possess Post- Graduate Degree in the respective discipline with 01 year of experience.
Selection Process for Research Officer Posts
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for Research Officer Posts
Eligible candidates may apply to the post through the complete Bio-data neatly typed in the prescribed format and send the application so as to reach to the office of the SP (Admin), NIA Hqrs, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003 on or before 06 April 2018. The Candidate has to bring the original as well as the copies of the other necessary documents and latest photograph at the time of Interview.