National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has announced the results of its Entrance Exams 2014 for admission to BDES/MDES and BFT/MFT/MFM Courses. Candidates can check their results either on the NIFT’s official website: www.nift.ac.in or at the links given below by entering their roll number and date of birth.
The short listed candidates will be called for situation test/group discussion as well as interview which are likely to be held during the month of April - May 2014.
The NIFT Entrance Exams 2014 were conducted from 09 February to 23 February 2014 in paper based test format as well as computer based test format.
Detail of BDES/ MDES Seats:
- B.Des. Fashion Design - 390 seats
- B.Des. Leather Design - 120 seats
- B.Des. Accessory Design - 390 seats
- B.Des. Textile Design - 390 seats
- B.Des. Knitwear Design - 210 seats
- B.Des. Fashion Communication - 270 seats
- M.Des. Master of Design - 90 seats
Detail of BFT/MFT/MFM Seats:
- B. FTech. Apparel Production - 330 seats
- M. FTech. (Master of Fashion Technology) - 100 seats
- M.F.M. Master of Fashion Management - 390 seats