NIMHANS Jobs Notification: National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) invited applications of candidates for the Senior Scientific Officer, Program Manager, IT Programmer, Distance Learning Co-ordinator and Office Assistant Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through prescribed format on or before 08 March 2017.
Notification No.: NIMH/SHS-B/NKC/Various/Noti/2016-17
- Last Date of Application: 08 March 2017
NIMHANS Vacancy Details
- Senior Scientific Officer – 01 Post
- Program Manager (Clinical Psychologist) – 01 Post
- IT Programmer – 01 Post
- Distance Learning Co-ordinator – 01 Post
- Office Assistant – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Office Assistant & Other Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer: MBBS and Master Degree or Diploma in Psychiatry and experience in academics and training/pedagogy for health professionals.
- Program Manager (Clinical Psychologist): M Phil in Clinical Psychology and experience in training/pedagogy for health professionals.
- IT Programmer: B.E. / B. Tech. in CS / IT / E & C, Master`s in IT / CS or MCA
- Distance Learning Co-ordinator: Bachelor in Mass communication or journalism or creative arts or design from an institute of repute.
- Office Assistant: Graduation with competency in MS Excel, Access and SPSS, Computer Qualification (DOEACC ‘O’ Level.
How to Apply for the NIMHANS Office Assistant & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates may apply for the post by sending their CV or Bio Data along with required documents to the “Director, NIMHANS, P.B. No.2900, D.R. College Post, Hosur Road. Bengaluru – 560029” or email it to o firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com on or before 08 March 2017 by 04:30 PM.