NIPGR Job Notification: National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) has invited applications for the 05 posts of Research Associate & SRF. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 07 February 2019.
Last Date of Application: 07 February 2019
National Institute of Plant Genome Research Vacancy Details
- Research Associate-01
- Field/Laboratory Assistant-01
- Senior Research Fellow-01
- Field Assistant -01
- Junior Research Fellow-01
- Research Associate- Candidates having doctorate (Ph.D) degree awarded in Life Sciences or equivalent with good publication recod are eligible to apply.
- Field/Laboratory Assistant- Candidates should be minimum 10+2 (Intermediate) pass with Science subject.
- Senior Research Fellow- Candidates having M.Sc./M.Tech degree (with minimum 60% marks) in Life Sciences/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology or equivalent and minimum of two years of post M.Sc./M.Tech research experience are eligible to apply.
- Field Assistant - The candidate having at least one year of working experience in field related work including growing and maintaining crop plants are eligible to apply.
- Junior Research Fellow- Candidates having M.Sc./M.Tech degree (with minimum 60% marks) in Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology or equivalent duly supported with research work are eligible to apply. Candidate with prior work experience in plant will be preferred.
- Click the below links for details of the educational Qualification/ Experience for the posts.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply by sending hard copy of the duly filled application in the given format with the attested copies of the mark-sheets, certificates, and proof of research experience/publications to the address mentioned on the notification link on or before 07 February 2019.