NIPHM Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM) has invited applications for the post of Senior Research Fellow and Junior Research Fellow. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 03 May 2019.
Notification No.: F.No: 2(238)/2016-Estt.
- Walk-In-Interview Date - 03 May 2019
NIPHM Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow (Pathology / Microbiology)-01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow (Entomology / Pathology)-01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow(Vertebrate Pest Management)-01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow (Plant Health Engineering)-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Research Fellow and Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Senior Research Fellow (Pathology / Microbiology)/Entomology / Pathology)- Master’s degree in relevant subject with 4 yrs. of bachelor degree OR Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences with relevant subject with 3 years Bachelor’s Degree and 2 Years Master’s Degree should have NET qualification.
- Junior Research Fellow(Vertebrate Pest Management/ Plant Health Engineering)- Post Graduate in Basic sciences OR Graduate degree in Agricultural sciences/ Horticultural Sciences/Agricultural Engineering (OR)PGDPHM of NIPHM (OR) B. Tech in relevant subject.
Age Limit - 30 years for men & 35 Years for women (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for NIPHM Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 03 May 2019 at National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad along with the documents.