NIRD&PR Jobs Notification: National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR) invited applications of candidates for the Administrative Officer, Documentation Officer, Stenographer, Data Processing Assistant and Caretaker Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through prescribed format on or before 11 January 2017.
Advertisement No.: 15/2016 (Admn.A/A5/2016/49)
- Last Date of Application: 11 January 2017
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Vacancy Details
- Administrative Officer – 01 Post
- Documentation Officer – 01 Post
- Stenographer Grade II – 06 Posts
- Data Processing Assistant – 03 Posts
- Caretaker – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer & Other Posts Job
- Administrative Officer: A degree from a recognized university with minimum five years of experience in a responsible/ supervisory/ administrative position in Government/ Quasi Government / Academic or Autonomous organization with at least 3 years in the Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- and should be conversant with the Government rules and regulations/ Office procedures and administrative matters/ maintenance of accounts / stores purchase and maintenance of equipment, estate/hostel maintenance.
- Documentation Officer: A first or high second class Master’s Degree (55% and above) in any one of the Social Sciences with a minimum of second class degree in Library Science OR A degree in any one of the Social Sciences with a first or high second class Master’s degree in Library Science with five years of experience in initiating and organizing specialized documentation services in a library of standing.
- Stenographer Grade II: Matriculation/SSC or its equivalent examination of a recognised university. English Shorthand – Intermediate Examination (with 100 w.p.m. speed) of State Board of Technical Education or Equivalent Examination of Govt. organization. English Typewriting Higher grade examination of State Board of Technical Education or equivalent examinations of Govt. organizations (with 40 w.p.m.)
- Data Processing Assistant: B.Sc (Mathematics/Physics/Computer Science/Statistics/Operations Research) with PG Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized Institution OR B.Tech (CS/ IT) OR M.Sc (Computer Science/IT) OR MCA.
- Caretaker: Graduate of a recognised university with experience in maintenance of buildings and in the duties of Receptionist.
- Administrative Officer: Below 45 years
- Documentation Officer: Below 35 years
- Data Processing Assistant & Caretaker: Below 30 years
- Stenographer Grade II: Below 25 years but relaxable up to 30 years in case of candidates with experience or otherwise deserving
How to Apply for the NIRD&PR Stenographer & Other Posts Job 2016
For Direct Recruitment: Interested candidates may apply for the post by applying online at organization website www.nird.org.in on or before 11 January 2017.
For Deputation Recruitment: Interested candidates may apply for the post by registering online and submitting the form online and then sending the printed application along with required documents to the “Assistant Registrar (E), National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030” on or before 11 January 2017 by 5:00 PM.