National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Jobs Notification: National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj invited applications for the post of Administrative Officer and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 11 January 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 11 January 2017
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Vacancy Details
- Administrative Officer-01 Post
- Documentation Officer- 01 Post
- Stenographer Grade-III- 06 Posts
- Data Processing Assistants- 03 Posts
- Caretaker- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer Grade-III and Other Posts Job
- Administrative Officer- A degree from a recognized university. Minimum five years experience in a responsible/ supervisory/ administrative position in Government/ Quasi Government / Academic or Autonomous organization with at least 3 years in the Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-. Should be conversant with the Government rules and regulations/ Office procedures and administrative matters/ maintenance of accounts / stores purchase and maintenance of equipment, estate/hostel maintenance
- Documentation Officer- A first or high second class Master’s Degree (55% and above) in any one of the Social Sciences with a minimum of second class degree in Library Science OR A degree in any one of the Social Sciences with a first or high second class Master’s degree in Library Science. Five years experience in initiating and organizing specialized documentation services in a library of standing.
- Stenographer Grade-III- B.Sc (Mathematics/Physics/Computer Science/Statistics/Operations Research) with PG Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized Institution Or B.Tech (CS/ IT) Or M.Sc (Computer Science/IT) or MCA.
- Data Processing Assistants- Matriculation/SSC or its equivalent examination of a recognised university. English Shorthand – Intermediate Examination (with 100 w.p.m. speed) of State Board of Technical Education or Equivalent Examination of Govt. organization. English Typewriting Higher grade examination of State Board of Technical Education or equivalent examinations of Govt. organizations (with 40 w.p.m.)
- Caretaker- Should be a graduate of a recognised university. Experience in maintenance of buildings and in the duties of Receptionist
Age Limit for Stenographer Grade-III and Other Posts Job
- Administrative Officer- Below 45 years
- Documentation Officer- Below 35 years
- Stenographer Grade-III, Caretaker - Below 30 years
- Data Processing Assistants- Below 25 years
How to Apply for the National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Stenographer Grade-III and Other Posts Jobs 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Assistant Registrar (E), National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030. Last date of receipt of application is 11 January 2017
Click here for Detailed Notification