NISM Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) has invited applications for the recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 10 May 2019.
Last Date of Application - 10 May 2019
NISM Vacancy Details
Total Posts -08
- Professor – 4 Posts
- Associate Professor – 2 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Professor: Candidates should have a Ph.D. or equivalent with a successful track record of research and publication and a minimum of 10 years of teaching/research experience, of which at least 6 years should be at the level of Associate Professor at an institution of repute.
- Associate Professor: Candidates should have a Ph.D. or equivalent with a successful track record of research and publications and a minimum of 6 years of teaching/research experience, of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor at an institution of repute.
- Assistant Professor: Candidates should have a Ph.D. or equivalent with a brilliant academic background. Minimum three years of teaching/research/industrial experience (excluding however the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D). However, for candidates who have obtained their Ph.D. from premier institutes and do not have the work experience of three years, on a case to case basis and based on their credentials the candidates may be offered Assistant Professor position on contract.
How to Apply for NISM Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can submit their applications online in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV and attachments on or before 10 May 2019.