National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) invited applications for admission to MBA Programme 2014-16. Last date to send in applications is 20 March. Read for more details.
- Last date for submission of completed application: 20 March 2014
- Date of Publication of list of candidates selected for GD/PI: 24 March 2014
- Tentative dates of GD/PI in Mumbai: 3 April 2014
- Tentative dates of GD/PI in Delhi: 5 April 2014
- Tentative dates of GD/PI in Kolkata: 7 April 2014
- Tentative dates of GD/PI in Chennai: 9 April 2014
- Tentative dates of GD/PI in Calicut: 11 April 2014
- Date of Publication of results: 20 April 2014
- Date of reporting for admission: 1 May 2014
- Date of Commencement of classes: 21 July 2014
Name of the Programmes: MBA
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Bachelor degree in any discipline with Economics/Mathematics as a subject of study and have a valid Common Admission Test (CAT) score conducted by IIMs in 2013 or Common Management Admission Test score conducted by AICTE.
Open and OBC candidates need to pay the fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of “Director NIT Calicut” payable at Calicut.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the courses will be made on the basis of CAT/MAT score followed by group discussion and personal interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online from website.
- Print out of application receipt duly signed by the candidate, along with application fee by super scribe on the application cover “APPLICATION TO THE MBA PROGRAMME-SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES” should reach to the Chairperson PG Admissions, National Institute of Technology Calicut, NIT Campus PO, Kozhikode dt. Kerala, 673601.