National Institute of Technology, Patna (NITP), Govt. of India invited application for recruitment of 49 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 July 2014.
Closing Date for Registration: 10 July 2014
Details of Posts
• Jr. Engineer(Elect.): 1 Post
• SAS Assistant: 1 Post
• Technical Assistant: 47 Posts
Department wise Distribution of Technical Assistant Posts
• Arch: 7 Posts
• Civil Engg: 6 Posts
• CSE: 7 Posts
• ECE: 5 Posts
• Elect. Engg: 8 Posts
• Mech. Engg: 7 Posts
• I.T: 4 Posts
• Math: 1 Posts
• Comp. Centre: 2 Posts
Rs. 9300-34800/-(PB-2) Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
• First class Bachelor’s (Honours) Degree in Sciences in recruits relevant subject or equivalent grade from a recognizedUniversity / Institute (Technical Assistant).
• First class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record (Technical Assistant / JuniorEngineer).
• Post-graduate degree in science or B.E. / B.Tech. in relevant field from a recognized University or Institute(Technical Assistant / Junior Engineer).
• First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education or in Fine Arts (performing / visual arts) or Science or Arts from a recognized University or Institution.
• Strong record of participation in college activities including arts (paints, photographs, drama, dance, music),event management, journalism etc.(SAS Assistant)
Below 30 years
The candidates are required to appear in the Trade Test. Only those candidates who qualify in the trade test will be eligible to appear in the Interview.
How to Apply
• The application form and instruction sheet contains qualification, experience, upper age limit and other conditions etc. required for the above posts(s) can be downloaded from Institute’s website http://nitp.ac.in.
• The filled in application should be accompanied with the application fee of Rs.400
• The applications duly filled in all respects should reach the Director, NIT Patna, Ashok Raj Path Patna-800 005 (Bihar) on or before 10 July 2014.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
NIT, Kurukshetra Recruitment 2018 for 65 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply Online till 14 Dec
KGMU Lucknow Recruitment 2018 for 17 Senior Resident and Junior Residents Posts
Goa Medical College Recruitment 2018, Apply for 22 Staff Nurse and Other Posts
JCI Recruitment 2018, Apply for 12 Executive Posts before 26 November