The National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand (NIT Uttarakhand) invited applications for recruitment of various Teaching vacancies. The candidate eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 April 2014. The NIT Uttarakhand is a public engineering institution in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. It was founded in 2010 being one of the 30 National Institutes of Technology in India and is recognised as an Institute of National Importance.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 15 April 2014
Name of the Posts
• Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor in Electrical Engg, Electronics Engg, Computer Science & Engg, Mechanical Engg and Civil Engg: 21 posts
• Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor in Mathematics: 1 post
Total No. of Posts: 22 Posts
Candidate should have PhD Degree for all posts with experience and B.Tech/MSc/M.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks.
• Professor-(PB-4): Rs.37400-67000/- with AGP Rs.10,500/-
• Associate Professor-(PB-4): Rs.37400-67000/- with AGP Rs.9,500/-
• Assistant Professor-(PB-3): Rs.15600-39100/- with AGP Rs.8,000/-
• Assistant Professor (On contractual)-(PB-3): Rs.15600-39100/- with AGP Rs.6,000/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of test or interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application format.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of testimonials should be sent to the Director, National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand, Temporary Campus: Govt. Polytechnic, Srinagar (Garhwal), Dist. Pauri (Garhwal), Uttarakhand-246174 (super-scribing Candidates Name, Application for (the name of post with specialization) on envelope) by Speed Post only before 15 April 2014.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.