NITRD, New Delhi Recruitment 2019: Walk-in for 13 Senior Resident Posts
National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, New Delhi Recruitment for Senior Resident Posts. Candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 10 December 2019.
NITRD Jobs Notification: National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases issued notifications for the recruitment to the posts of Senior Resident in various discipline. The candidates who are interested in this job can attend the walk-in-interview on 10 December 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 10 December 2019
National Institute of Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases Vacancy Details:
- Senior Resident (TB & Chest Diseases): 11 Posts
- Senior Resident (Radiology): 01 Post
- Senior Resident (Biochemistry): 01 Post
- Senior Resident (Microbiology): 01 Post
- Senior Resident (Pathology): 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Senior Resident Posts:
- Senior Resident (TB & Chest Diseases): MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned speciality. Candidates who have Post Graduate Degree will be preferred.
- Senior Resident (Radiology): MBBS degree with PG Degree/Diploma in the concerned speciality.
- Senior Resident (Biochemistry): M.D. (Biochemistry) from any recognized university OR M.Sc. (Medical Biochemistry) or M.Sc. in allied subjects like Organic Chemistry, Physiology. Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied subject from any recognized university by the UGC.
- Senior Resident (Microbiology/Pathology): MBBS with Master’s Degree/Diploma in the concerned specialization.
Age limit: 37 years as on 10 December 2019 (Age relaxation as per govt. of India norms)
Read Also: Top 5 of the day–26 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
Application procedure for NITRD, New Delhi Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates are required appear for walk-in-interview on 10 December 2019 with duly filled application in the prescribed format and original as well as self-attested copies of all educational, experience certificates and other relevant documents at Administrative Block, NITRD, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110030.