National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research (NITTTR), Kolkata invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfill the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts under special recruitment drive for ST & PWD. The candidates eligible for the post may apply before 13 October 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13 October 2014
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Senior Librarian: 01 Post
- Research Assistant (RA): 01 Post
- Technician (Mech. Engg.): 01 Post
- Senior Draughtsman: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 01 Post
- For Post 1: Post Graduate Degree in Library Science or Information Science or equivalent from the recognized University or Institution with relevant experience.
- For Post 2: Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent from the recognized University or Institution.
- For Post 3 & 4: Diploma in concerned field or equivalent from the recognized Polytechnic or Institution with 05 years of working experience.
- For Post 5: Twelfth (12th Standard) Pass or equivalent from the recognized Board or University or Institution.
- For Post 1 & 2: 45 years.
- For Post 3: 40 years.
- For Post 4 & 5: 35 years.
- For Post 1 & 2 :
Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month.
- For Post 3 :
Pay Band (PB – 2) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- Per Month.
- For Post 4 :
Pay Band (PB – 2) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month.
- For Post 5 :
Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with attested photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph affix on the Application Form may be forwarded to the “Director, NITTTR, Kolkata, Block - FC, Sector - III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 106” within 13 October 2014.