National Law University & Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam Jobs Notification: NLUJA, Assam invited applications for 10 Research Associate and Research Assistant posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format latest by 31 December 2016.
Advertisement No.: NLUJAA/ESTT/RECRUITMENT/UFS/2016; Date: December 09, 2016
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 31 December 2016
NLUJA, Assam Vacancy Details
- Research Assistant – 05 posts
- Research Associate – 05 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Research Associate & Research Assistant Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Research Assistant – a) At least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level, in Law from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from accredited foreign University. b) Minimum two years teaching / research experience of field work. c) Proficiency in handling computers and online correspondence as prescribed by government from time to time or MS-CIT certificate.
- Research Associate – a) At least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in Social Science or Humanities subjects or Law. b) Proficiency in handling computers with proven performance & MS-CIT course.
How to Apply for NLUJA, Assam Research Associate & Research Assistant Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website http://www.nluassam.ac.in or from the link given below and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Deputy Registrar, National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam, NEJOTI Building, Bholanath Mandir Path, B.K. Kakati Road, Ulubari, Guwahati-781007, Assam. The last date of receipt of application is 31 December 2016.