NMDC Ltd. Jobs Notification: NMDC Ltd. invited applications for the post of General Manager and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 January 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 31 January 2017
NMDC Ltd. Vacancy Details
- General Manager- 01 Post
- Dy. General Manager (Safety)-01 Post
- Assistant General Manager (Safety)-01 Post
- Sr. Manager (Safety)-02 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Safety)- 04 Posts
- Assistant Manager Safety-10 Posts
- Junior officer-01 Post
- Assistant Manager- 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for General Manager and Other Posts Job
- General Manager- Graduate from a recognized University and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India with good academic record. He should have atleast 20 years of relevant post qualification executive experience in corporate financial management etc. in an Industrial /Mining organization. Out of the post qualification Experience the candidate must have worked at a Senior level for a minimum period of 5 years
- Dy. General Manager (Safety), Assistant General Manager (Safety),Sr. Manager (Safety),Dy. Manager (Safety),Assistant Manager Safety - Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with Degree/Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized by Central/State Government institute. Working experience in Central or State Government pr Public Sector Undertaking or any reputed Industry sectors like Iron & Steel, Power , Heavy Engineering , Chemical, Cement, Oil and Gas. Candidates having knowledge of Industrial Safety Systems and promotion of safety conciousness among employees and examination of machinery, equipment and building from safety angle and organizing safety training to the employees will be preferred. Experience in providing advice and assisting the factory management in fulfillment of its obligation statutory otherwise concerning prevention of personal injuries and maintaining a safe working environment. Experience in administration of Safety provisions and regulations under the factories act. The candidate should have adequate knowledge of Hindi.
- Junior officer-Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering. Minimum 5 years post qualification experience in survey of liner projects like land or Roads, Oil /Gas/Slurry/Water Pipeline. The Candidates should have experience in using all Survey equipment, in particular experience in using DGPS and Total Station. The candidate should have expertise in the use of AUTOCAD, GIS/LIS Softwares. Knowledge in using ArcGIS Software and AUTOCAD Civil 3D are desirable
- Assistant Manager- MA (Hindi) with English as one of the subjects at Degree level and successful completion of Translation course conducted by Central Translation Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs. Should have post qualification experience of minimum 2 years in Translation of Technical and non technical documents from English to Hindi and vice-versa in newspaper or public relations Department of any State/Central Government or Public Sector Undertaking. Preference will be given to the candidates having working experience in the Department of Official Language (Rajbhasha).
Age Limit for General Manager and Other Posts Job
- General Manager, Dy. General Manager (Safety)- 52 years
- Assistant General Manager (Safety), Sr. Manager (Safety)- 50 years
- Dy. Manager (Safety), Assistant Manager Safety - 45 Years
- Junior officer-35 Years
How to Apply for NMDC Ltd. Jobs General Manager and Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the NMDC’s Website www.nmdc.co.in and send the filled in application along with other necessary required documents to the Assistant General Manager (Personnel) (R&P), NMDC Ltd. 10-3-311/A Khanij Bhavan, Castle Hills, Masab Tank, Hyderabad 500 028. Last date of receipt of application is 31 January 2017.