Northern Railway Recruitment 2020: Northern Railway is conducting online walk in interview for the recruitment of Staff Nurse and CMP Doctor (Full-time Specialist and General Duty Medical Practitioners) to work on contractual basis for Lucknow Division for three months only for COVID 19 Pandemic. The eligible persons can send their application for the post in the prescribed format on email to firstname.lastname@example.org or before 16 April 2020.
- Last Date of Application - 16 April 2020 by 03:00 PM
- Online Walk-in-interview Date - 17 April 2020
- Time - 10 AM
Northern Railway Staff Nurse and Doctor Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse - 86 Posts
- CMP / GDMO - 12 Posts
- CMP / Specialist - 36 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway Staff Nurse and Doctor Job
- Staff Nurse - Certificate as registered nurse and midwife having passed three years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognised by Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing)
- GDMO - MBBS
- Specialist - MD/ DNB/ Diploma with 2 years of experience
20 to 40 Years
How to Apply for Northern Railway Staff Nurse and Doctor Posts 2020
The eligible persons should send their application with scanned and self-attested copies of required document on email id email@example.com on or before 16 April 2020 till 3 PM and appear for online walk in interview on 17 April 2020 at 10 AM through Zoom or WhatsApp Video Call.