Disha Publication, India’s leading publisher for Entrance Exams and School Books, for the first time in India is launching a Fool Proof Methodology to Master Physics for JEE Main & Advanced 2015. A series of 4 books written by Er. D. C. Gupta is being launched with an Assessment, Feedback & Remedial CD which provides chapter-wise assessment along with feedback. “This is an attempt in making our books more and more engaging,” says Deepak Agarwal, Director, Content Research & Development, Disha Publication. The 4 books are:
- Mechanics 1 for JEE Main & JEE Advanced with Assessment, feedback & remedial CD (Fully Solved)
- Mechanics 2, Heat and Waves for JEE Main & JEE Advanced with Assessment, feedback & remedial CD (Fully Solved)
- Electricity & Magnetism for JEE Main & JEE Advanced with Assessment, feedback & remedial CD (Fully Solved)
- Optics & Modern Physics for JEE Main & JEE Advanced with Assessment, feedback & remedial CD (Fully Solved)
“The IIT-JEE has been designed to check a student’s comprehension skills, analytical ability and problem solving. The JEE Advanced exam requires absolute concept clarity and problem solving skills. Keeping this in mind we have devised a 5 step Foolproof Methodology where the students first learns and practices from the book, then he/ she assesses from the CD followed by the feedback – strong & weak areas – with remedial measures. The remedial measures will take him back to the relevant concepts and problems in the book where he can further improve his learning,” says D. C. Gupta, the author of the book.
The book follows a 5 step approach in order to assure complete learning for the students.
1. Learn – Elaborate theory and well discussed Solved Examples to master the concepts/ fundamentals.
2. Practice – 6 varieties of exercises to expose to past questions and numerous practice questions to master problem solving.
3. Assess – the CD provides chapter-wise tests to assess the understanding of the concepts/ fundamentals involved in the chapter.
4. Feedback – the CD provide immediate result along with topic-wise feedback & reports with absolute and relative ranking (only after connecting to the internet).
5. Remedial Measures – the CD provides remedial references in the book (relevant page numbers of the concepts & problems to understand the question) for each question of the tests.
As more and more exams are going online and adoption of technology is becoming easier, students are looking for value added features that can aid in their learning. The student can appear in the tests provided in the CD, which provides the results and reports immediately after the submission of the test. The CD is Sync-able and thus provides All India Rank to the student in each test once connected to the internet. As more and more students appear in the test, the AIR automatically gets updated and the student can view the revised rank whenever he connects to the internet again.
The CD further provides references to the theory and examples/ exercises (page number and question numbers in the relevant book out of the 4), for each question in the tests, where the student must go in order to clarify the concept or problem. “This series of books will be a blessing in disguise for the aspirants, as they will not just learn the concepts but will know their weak concepts/ areas and the remedial measures to improve them,” says Agarwal.
To know more or to buy these books you can log on to www.dishapublication.com
About the Author: Er. D. C. Gupta (M-Tech) is a renowned faculty of Northern India for IIT-JEE training. He has been involved into training students for AIEEE/ IIT-JEE/ JEE Main/ Advanced since last 20 years. He is known for his erudite style and is popular among students for teaching problem solving skills for JEE. He has trained thousands of students for JEE and has fulfilled the dream of hundreds of students through their selection in JEE.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this Notification is solely by Disha Publication, Jagranjosh.com bears no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information. Individuals are therefore suggested to check the authenticity of the information.