The National Small Industries Corporation invited application for admission to the different technical courses for the June and July session. The NSIC Technical Services Center is located at Okhla, New Delhi that is renowned for its short term job-oriented technical courses. The candidates can select courses as per their interest. With high rates of placement, NSIC also delivers different course.
• Post Diploma in CAD/CAM
• CAD: based on AutoCAD (Based on AutoCAD & 3D Studio Max)
• Multimedia & Animation (Photoshop, MAYA & 3d Studio Max, Editing etc.)
• Multimedia (Graphics + Web Design) (based on Photoshop, Corel draw, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, HTML etc.)
• Engineering Drawing with CAD
• Machining with CNC Technology
• CNC Programming &Operation
• CAD/CAM Courses (based on Pro/E, CATIA, Unigraphics)
How to Apply
• The candidates are selected on a first come first serve basis.
• Deposit the attested copies of certificates along with fee in the form of cash or demand draft in favour of “NSIC Ltd.-NTSC A/c”.
• The candidates of reserved categories can avail the reservation as per the government rules and norms.
Get more information about the fee structure and the minimum qualification by visiting the official website of the NSIC, www.nisc.co.in