NSIC, New Delhi Notified for Admission to Various Technical Courses (May & June 2014 Batch)
National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. invited applications for admission to various Technical Courses (May & June 2014 Batch).
National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. invited applications for admission to various Technical Courses (May & June 2014 Batch). National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. (NSIC) was established in 1955 to promote and develop micro and smalls scale industries and enterprises in the country. It is an ISO 9001-2008 certified Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME). NSIC has been working to fulfill its mission of promoting, aiding and fostering the growth of small industries and industry related micro, small and medium enterprises in the country.
Name of the Programme:
• Post Diploma in CAD/CAM
• Diploma in CNC Technology
• Advanced Diploma in Revit Architecture
• Diploma in Revit Architecture
• Revit Architecture
• Engineering Drawing with CAD/Optional 3D Max
• CNC Programming & Operation
How to apply:
• Eligible candidates may take admission on first come first serve basis.
• Candidates have to deposit the attested copies of their certificates and fee in the form of cash or demand draft in favour of ‘NSIC Ltd. –NTSC A/c’.
• Service tax as applicable will be charged extra.
• Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/P.H. will be applicable as per rules.