Numaligarh Refinery Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of GET (Chemical), GET (Civil), GET (Mechanical), GET (Metallurgy) &Officer (CSR). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 4 October 2013. Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL), the fourth Oil refinery of Assam set up at Numaligarh, in the Golaghat district of Assam after Digboi, Guwahati and Bongaigaon. Incorporated in 1993, it was set up by the Govt. of India in fulfilling the conditions of the Assam Accord signed in 1985 and so the refinery is popularly known as "Assam Accord Refinery". It is one of the major refineries of north east, having a capacity of 3 MMT. It is a joint venture of Assam Government owned Numaligarh Refinery Limited with Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
- Opening Date of Online Application Form: 18 September 2013
- Closing Date of Online Application Form: 4 October 2013
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 21 October 2013
Details of Post
Names of the Posts
- GET (Chemical): 11 posts
- GET (Civil): 2 posts
- GET (Mechanical): 2 posts
- GET (Metallurgy): 1 post
- Officer (CSR): 1 post
Total No. of Posts: 17
- Candidate age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on 1 October 2013.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- GET (Chemical): 1st class Degree in the discipline of Chemical Engineering with minimum 65% marks in aggregate.
- GET (Civil): 1st Degree in the discipline of Civil Engineering with minimum 65% marks in aggregate.
- GET (Mechanical): 1st Degree in the discipline of Mechanical Engineering with minimum 65% marks in aggregate.
- GET (Metallurgy): 1st Degree in the discipline of Metallurgical Engineering with minimum 65% marks in aggregate.
- Officer (CSR): Post Graduate Degree/equivalent (2 years full time) in Social Work or Social Welfare or Rural Development or Rural Management, from AICTE/ UGC recognized institute/university/deemed university.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of written test/Personal interview.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the website: www.nrl.co.in. From 18 September 2013 to 4 October 2013.
- After applying online, candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number, Space for photograph and signature and other details.
- The candidate has to send one print out of the Application Form duly signed and affixing latest passport size colour photograph and Photostat copies of all the relevant documents to the following address before 21 October 2013.
Sr. Manager (HR),
Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL)
122A, GS Road, Christianbasti,
Dispur, Guwahati – 781005