Change is the need of society and so is the need of everyone. Everyone needs a change for becoming better, improved and righteous in all respects.
United States or the U.S as it is popularly known is one of those nations which has been a dominating and influencing nation over the rest of the countries. At the presidential elections in the U.S in 2008 there was a remarkable history written as Mr. Barack Hussein Obama became the 44th President of The U.S and the first African American to hold office in White House. As he took oath on 20th January 2009 as the new president of the U.S, since then he brought a number of reforms, changes and applied so many laws that were decisive in making his candidature and his selection even more perfect and right for all the nationals of The U.S.
Favoring the fact that Obama brought changes but only to the U.S. :
1) Created thousands of Jobs: Obama’s stimulus plan prevented the economic shatter of the nation and on the contrary created more than 2 million job opportunities within one year and more private sector jobs were infused ever since then in U.S
2) Prevented the collapse of American Auto Industry: During early 2009, the American Auto Industry was about to collapse but his plan of action prevented this and thereby prevented more than a million Jobs of the citizens of The U.S.
3) Essential Regulatory Controls: When he took oath as the President of The U.S, at that time recession had hit very badly and its severe impacts were seen on America as well. But Obama along with the Congressional Democrats brought Wall Street Reform Bill that established essential and mandatory regulatory controls and hence controlled the recession.
4) Health Insurance reform bills passed: Obama proposed and the congressional democrats passed on the Health Insurance reform bills in medicare.
5) Liberalization to the armed forces to work openly: Obama ended the discriminatory policy i.e The Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Policy thereby which allowed all members of armed forces to work openly.
Now if we go against the motion that Obama has brought changes but only to U.S, then we come up with certain facts that support our being against this statement like:
1. Improved relationships world over: Obama has traveled across boundaries and nations and established relations with the World leaders thereby improving the relationships with among other nations.
2. Joined hands to eradicate terrorism: Obama has openly and fully joined hands with all those nations who want to eradicate Terrorism from the world and the biggest proof of the same is his secret successful mission on searching and killing Osama Bin Laden in his own home at Abottabad in Pakistan about 35 miles away from Islamabad on 1st May 2011.
3. Worked out to remove recession and solve the problem of unemployment: Obama knew that Recession had hit very hard during 2007-2009 and the impact was very profuse in the entire world including the U.S and so he took the problem seriously and therefore the recession was not only controlled but it emerged out with tremendous amount of job opportunities across the U.S and many other nations in Asia, Europe and Russia.
So, the way Obama worked and has continued his tenure as President to bring reforms and changes is quite remarkable. The problem is that he has not changed on his activities of :
• Drone attacks.
• War in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc.
• Unlawful detentions and decision making in certain issues.
So an overall impact is of a dictator but nonetheless changes have occurred that is evident for sure and it depends on how the world perceives it altogether.
“Jagran Josh also helps to get information about Top MBA Institutes based upon your choice of Location and Specialization.Click here to get details & the Best Seller “MBA Pedia” eBook, absolutely FREE.