Odisha State Health & Family Welfare Society invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following posts under Natioanal Health Mission, Odisha on Contractual Basis for a period of 11 months.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: 25 February 2014.
Details of Posts
1. City Programme Manager Urban Health: 04 (Four).
2. City Accounts Manager Urban Health: 04 (Four).
3. City Data Manager Urban Health: 01 (One).
4. Architect: 01 (One).
5. Logistic Manager (Logistic, PROMIS & Immunisation): 02 (Two).
6. Regional Vaccine & Cold Chain Manager: 01 (One).
7. Nurse Trainer Nursing Cell: 02 (Two)
8. Law Officer: 01 (One)
9. Public Health Manager: 34 (Thirty Four)
• Master Degree in the relevant field from any recognized university.
• Post qualification experience in the relevant field.
Note: The candidate can go through the detailed qualification for each post on the official website www.nrhmorissa.gov.in
Age Limit & Relaxation
Lower age limit for all the posts is 21 years and upper age limit is 40 years as on 01.02.2014. However for Sl. No. 07 & 08 the upper age limit is 65 years.
• Monthly Remuneration of Rs.25,200/– (for post of S. No.1), Rs.23,400/- (for post of S. No. 2,3,6,7 & 8), Rs.36,400/- (for post of S. No.4), Rs. 16,000/- (for post of S. No.5) and Rs.9,880/- (for post of S.No.9).
• Monthly remuneration as noted against each and subject to renewal as per Society norms basing on the performance and subject to continuance of the programme.
• Performance Incentives & other benefits are also admissible for all posts as per norms applicable and orders issued there-under from time to time.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are to apply online through the official website www.nrhmorissa.gov.in
• The system generated application duly signed by the candidate along with self attested copies of all supportive documents for Sl. No.01 to 08 shall however be sent to the “Mission Directorate (NHM), Annex Building of SIH & FW, Nayapalli, Unit-8, Bhubaneswar-751012, District-Khurda (Odisha)” so as to reach us on or before 25.02.2014 (by 5.00 P.M.) through Regd. Post/Speed Post/Courier only.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Practical/Skill Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.