Chief Medical and Health Officer, Narayanpur has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer, Pharmacist and Others. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 21 June 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 21 June 2018
CMHO Narayanpur Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer Ayush (RBSK), Male – 2 Posts
- Medical Officer Ayush (RBSK), Female – 2 Posts
- Program Associate RNTCP – 1 Post
- Program Associate PMDT and TBHIV – 1 Post
- Pharmacist – 1 Post
- Junior Secretarial Assistant – 1 Post
- Secretarial Assistant – 1 Post
- Laboratory Technician – 7 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 4 Posts
- Cook (NRC) – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer, Pharmacist and Other Posts
- Medical Officer Ayush (RBSK)- BHS/BAMS/BUMS/BDS Degree. Registration from any GOI recognized Ayush, Homeo, Unani Registration Board.
- Program Associate PMDT and TBHIV – Graduate or Intermediate and experience of working as MPW/LHV/Health Worker/Certificate or higher course in health education/counselling
- Pharmacist – Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy and Registration in Pharmacy Registration Council.
Age Limit- 18 to 64 years
How to apply for CMHO Narayanpur Jobs 2018
Candidates can send applications along with the documents to the office of chief medical and health officer, narayanpur on or before 21 June 2018.