Office of Medical Suptt., New Delhi Notified Recruitment for 139 Posts of Senior Residents 2014
Office of the Medical Superintendent, New Delhi invites applications from eligble candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following post of “Senior Residents” on Regular Basis in Lok Nayak Hospital (GNCTD) on the tenure of 03 (three) years.
Office of the Medical Superintendent, New Delhi invites applications from eligble candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following post of “Senior Residents” on Regular Basis in Lok Nayak Hospital (GNCTD) on the tenure of 03 (three) years. The appointment will be initially for a period of 01 (One) which can be extended up to maximum period of 03 (three) years. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 10 June 2014 by 4.00 PM.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 June 2014 by 4.00 PM.
Details of Posts
Senior Residents: 139 (One Hundred Nine)
1. Anesthesia: 42 (Forty Two).
2. Burns & Plastic: 10 (Ten).
3. Bio Chemistry: 02 (Two).
4. Blood Bank: 01 (One).
5. Clinical Path.: 02 (Two).
6. Dermatology: 02 (Two).
7. ENT: 04 (Four).
8. Gen. Surgery: 13 (Thirteen).
9. Medicine: (Fourteen).
10. Microbiology: 01 (One).
11. Neuro- Surgery : 16 (Sixteen).
12. Obst. & Gynae: 09 (Nine).
13. Orthopaedics: 07 (Seven).
14. Pediatrics: 09 (Nine).
15. Radio – Diagnosis: 04 (Four).
16. Radiotherapy: 03 (Three).
Educational Qualification/ Experience
(i) MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma. OR
(ii) Post Doctoral Degree in relevant specialty from a recognised university.
(iii) Must possess DMC/ MCI Registration for concerned specialty or super specialty.
Age Limit for the candidate should be 33 years (for PG Degree/ Diploma Holder) and 35 years (for Post Doctoral Degree Holder) as on last date of receipt of application and Relaxation as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band is PB – 3 and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month and other allowances as admissible.
- Application Fee (Non- Refundable) of Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred Only) for General and OBC candidates in the form of Demand Draft preferably from State Bank of India (SBI) drawn in favour of “MS Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi”, payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ ST candidates are exempted from fee payment.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC) etc. and a recent passport size photograph should be affix on the form Demand Draft may be forwarded to the “Office of the Additional Medical Superintendent (Admn.), LNH Room No. 005” on or before 10 June 2014 up to 4.00 PM.