Office of the Hooghly Zilla Parishad invited application for recruitment to 16 posts of Part Time Doctors in the Gram Panchayat level AYUSH dispensaries on the contractual arrangement under the National Rural Health Mission. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 July2015.
- Closing Date for Registration: 10 July2015
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Part Time Doctors
- Number of Post: 16
- Educational Qualification
- For Homeopathy- A Post Graduate degree (MD), a graduate BHS or diploma (DMS/DHMS) in Homeopathy from an institution recognized by Central Council of Homeopathy and must be registered with the State or Central Council of Homeopathy
- In Ayurveda- A degree from a recognized institution established by law or statutory faculty/examining body of Indian Medicine or its equivalent as recognized under the Indian Central Council Act, 1970 and the candidate must be registered with Pashim Banga Ayurveda Parishad, WB/Central Council of Indian Medicine
Age Limit - Not More Than 50 years
The selection procedure will be made as per guideline in memo no 65/SPHC/2M-209
How to Apply
The interested candidates should send the application form on or before the last date- 10 July 2015. The application duly filled up in the prescribed proforma in the sealed envelope with Rs.5 postage.The application is invited in the prescribed proforma from eligible candidates for contractual engagement initially for one year in the Gram Pachayat level dispensaries under NHRM.