Prof. G Ram Reddy (PGRR) Centre for Distance Education, under Osmania University Hyderabad has invited applications from candidates for admission into MBA (2 years) and MCA (3 years) courses through distance mode for the academic year 2014-15. The eligible candidates can apply online through prescribed format before 06 September 2014.
- Date of commencement of online applications: 9 August 2014
- Last date for receipt of application form without late fee: 6 September 2014
- Last date for receipt of application form with late fee: 13 September 2014
- Entrance Test (tentative): 28 September 2014
The candidates applying for the courses should have a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university/institute with minimum 50% marks. For those who are applying for the MCA course, mathematics at 10+2 level or at graduation level is a must.
For other details regarding registration fee, rules and guidelines, course structure and other details visit the websites www.ouadmissions.com, www.osmania.ac.in and www.oucde.ac.in
Pattern of the Test
After taking application forms from the student the institute would take a written examination to check the candidate’s ability to think vehemently and his verbal and mathematical skills. The test would comprise of objective type questions with multiple choices. There would be three sections I) Analytical Ability, II) Mathematical Ability and III) Communication Ability. Together the three sections would carry 100 questions for which the candidates would get 90 minutes.
How to Apply
- The candidates can log on to the website of the institute to apply online for the courses on offer.
- The candidates need to register themselves as new applicants in the website after which they would receive a user id and password for further filling up the application form.
- Payments for the application can be through online method.