PEC University of Technology Jobs Notification: PEC University of Technology invited applications for the post of Registrar & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 02 January 2017.
Last Date of Application: 02 January 2017
PEC University of Technology Vacancy Details
- Junior Technical Assistant (JTA): 01 Post
- Security Officer: 01 Post
- Deputy Registrar: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 02 Posts
- Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
- Statistical and Public Relation Officer: 01 Post
- OSD: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Registrar & Other Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Junior Technical Assistant (JTA): 3 years first class Diploma after 10th Or 02 years first class Diploma after 10+2 Or 2 years first class diploma after ITI with minimum 02 years experience in relevant branch. OR Diploma with minimum 04 years experience AND OR ITI after 10th or Diploma in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum of 05 years of experience.
- Security Officer: Graduate in any discipline. At least 20 years experience must in Armed Forces/ Para Military Forces / State / U.T. Police. Currently working at the level of Assistant Commandant / Captain / DSP or equivalent. Exposure to ICT/ Electronics Surveillance is mandatory.
- Deputy Registrar: Post Graduate in any discipline and 09 years of experience as Lecturer/ Assistant Professor in G.P. of Rs. 6000/- in a college or a University with experience in educational administration. Or Comparable experience in research establishment and/ or other institutions of higher education. Or 5 years of administrative/ financial experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post.
- Assistant Registrar: A Master's degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale. And 03 years of experience of supervisory nature in establishment matter Accounts/ Finance/ Academics/ Audit/ Legal/ RTI/ Store & Purchase/ General Administration in University/ other institutions of higher education.
- Assistant Librarian: Master’s degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation. Must be exposed to Digital Learning Environment requirement.Minimum requirement of experience is of 5 years in a University/Technical Institute at level of Higher learning/Research Organization.
- Statistical and Public Relation Officer: Master’s degree in Statistics with at least 55% marks with at least 5 years experience in Data Analysis, preparation of Annual Report, etc.
- OSD: Graduate with at least 15 years experience in similar nature of job OR Post Graduate with at least 12 years of experience in the similar nature of job.
Below 64 years of age
How to Apply for the PEC University of Technology Registrar & Other Posts 2017
Eligible and interested candidates can appear for interview on the dates given with the mentioned post.