Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise (PSE) under the Ministry of Power Government of India has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Field Engineer (Electrical) and Field Engineer (Civil). The Interested candidates who are looking jobs for Electrical and Civil Engineer posts can apply through the online process from PGCIL’s official website on or before 31 October 2019.
- Closing date for online application: 31 October 2019
PGCIL Vacancy Details:
- Field Engineer (Electrical): 22 Posts
- Field Engineer (Civil): 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Field Engineer (Electrical/Civil) Jobs:
- Field Engineer (Electrical): B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engineer) in Electrical discipline or equivalent from any recognized University/Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS/ST and pass marks for SC candidates. The candidates should have post qualification experience in Design/engineering/ construction/ testing & commissioning/Electrical works, etc. in rural electrification/distribution management system/ sub-transmission/transmission lines (TLs)/sub-stations and etc. Candidates should have experience in PSU/Listed companies particularly in the power sector shall be preferred.
- Field Engineer (Civil): B.E. /B.Tech./B.Sc. in Civil Engineering or equivalent from any recognized university / Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS/ST and pass marks for SC candidates.
Upper Age Limit: Maximum 29 years for Field Engineer (Electrical) and Field Engineer (Civil) Age relaxation as per govt. of India norms
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–22 October 2019
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Jobs 2019:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through the online registration process and upload all scanned educational and experience certificates and other documents in PDF format. After successfully completion of registration process candidates shall receive an email with details of their Login-ID, Password and other information. The candidates can apply before the last date for submission of online application is 31 October 2019.