Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduation Institute of Medical Sciences (PGIMS), Rohtak invited applications from eligible candidates for Recruitment of Group-C temporary posts. The candidates eligible for the post may apply through prescribed format before 21 February 2014.
• Last date of receipt of Application forms: 21 February 2014
• Last date of receipt of Application forms for Remote Areas: 28 February 2014
1. Asstt. Security Officer: 1 Post
2. Junior Physio Therapist: 2 Posts
3. Nuclear Medicine Technologist: 2 Posts
4. Perfusionist: 2 Posts
5. Supervisor (CSSD): 1 Post
6. Dialysis Technician: 4 Posts
7. Sterilization Technician (CSSD): 1 Post
8. Mechanic: 1 Post
9. Boiler Mechanic: 1 Post
10. Autoclave Mechanic: 1 Post
11. Painter: 1 Post
12. Driver: 2 Posts
13. Caneman: 1 Post
14. Lab. Attendant: 31 Posts
15. Boiler Attendant: 1 Post
16. Computer Operator: 1 Post
17. Clerk: 29 Posts
18. Steno typist: 13 Posts
19. Staff Nurse: 161 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 256
• Candidate’s age must be between 17 to 40 years for Asstt. Security Officer, Junior Physio Therapist, Nuclear Medicine Technologist, Perfusionist, Supervisor (CSSD), Sterilization Technician (CSSD), Mechanic, Boiler Mechanic, Autoclave Mechanic, Painter, Caneman, Lab. Attendant and Boiler Attendant.
• Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 40 years for Dialysis Technician, Driver, Computer Operator, Clerk, Steno typist and Staff Nurse.
• Asstt. Security Officer: Graduate and Trained in Intelligence & security work with minimum five years experience as Asstt Security Officer or Personal Officer in reputed firm and should have Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto 10th.
• Junior Physio Therapist: 10th with Hindi/Sanskrit and B.P.T. or equivalent.
• Nuclear Medicine Technologist: B.Sc. in Nuclear Medicine OR DMRIT (Diploma in Radio Isotope Technology) OR M.Sc in Nuclear Medicine and should have Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto 10th.
• Perfusionist: B.Sc, Diploma in Perfusion Technology, One year experience in any active open heart surgery centre and should have Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto 10th.
• Supervisor (CSSD): 12th or equivalent with Science subjects and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology, 3-6 months Certificate Course in Computers, Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard and Three years experience as Assistant Supervisor (CSSD) in a minimum 300 bedded hospital.
• Dialysis Technician: 12th with Science, Diploma in Dialysis Technology and Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit.
• Sterilization Technician (CSSD): Matric pass with Hindi, Diploma in Theatre Technician; OR Five years experience of working with Autoclave in Central Sterilization Deptt or Operation Theatre of a teaching hospital and Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto 10th.
• Mechanic: 10th with Hindi/Sanskrit and Diploma from ITI in the trade of Instrument Mechanic.
• Boiler Mechanic: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering OR Boiler Proficiency Certificate, Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard, One year experience in Maintenance of Boiler in a factory or a Medical Institute OR Five years experience as Boiler Attendant.
• Autoclave Mechanic: 10th with Certificate in Welder or Mechanic Trade from ITI and Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto 10th.
• Painter: 10th with Hindi/Sanskrit and Trade Certificate/Diploma Course from ITI in Painting (General).
• Driver: 10th with Hindi/Sanskrit and Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving Licence or Light Transport Vehicle Driving Licence with 2 years experience of driving a heavy transport vehicle or light transport vehicle.
• Caneman: Matric Pass, Any recognized blind school certificate in Caneman and Knowledge of Hindi upto 10th.
• Lab. Attendant: 10th with Hindi/Sanskrit & Science and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology of 2 years duration from Institution recognized by Haryana Government or AICTE.
• Boiler Attendant: Matric pass, Boiler proficiency certificate under Boiler Act and Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard.
• Computer Operator: Graduation, ‘O’ level course or 2 years Diploma in Computers securing minimum 50% marks and Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto 10th.
• Clerk: Graduate and Candidate will be required to qualify a speed test at 9000 key depressions in English or 7500 key depressions in Hindi per hour with Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto 10th.
• Steno typist: Graduate with 80 w.p.m. speed in English Shorthand and ability to transcribe it at the speed of 15 w.p.m. 8% mistakes are permissible and Candidate will be required to qualify a speed test at 9000 key depressions in English or 7500 key depressions in Hindi per hour with Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard.
• Staff Nurse: Matriculation OR its equivalent, Certificate in General Nursing and midwifery or equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council OR B.Sc/M.Sc. Nursing and should be registered A–Grade Nurse and midwife with Haryana Nurses Registration Council.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written/ screening test or on the basis of marks of relevant academic qualifications and Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format which can be obtained from the HDFC Bank, Model Town Branch, Rohtak on cash payment of Rs.400/- for General Category male candidates and Rs.200/- for female candidates (Haryana domiciles only) and Rs.100/- for Reserved Category male candidates (Haryana Domiciles only) and Rs.50/- for reserved category female candidates (Haryana domiciles only) or by crossed Indian Postal Order in the name of the Controller of Finance, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak by post.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents, should be submitted to the Assistant Registrar (Recruitment & Establishment Cell) Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak on or before 21 February 2014.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.