PHFI announced admission to full-time academic programs, 2013
The Public Health Foundation of India declared admission to various full-time academic programs for 2013 batch.
The Public Health Foundation of India declared admission to various full-time academic programs for 2013 batch. The constituents of Public Health Foundation are Indian Institute of Public Health in Delhi, Hyderabad, Gandhinagar and Bhubaneswar
Last date of application: 30th June 2013
Detail of courses
- Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health Management (PGDPHM) (Delhi, Hyderabad, Bhubaneswar, Gandhinagar)
- Integrated MSc & PhD in Health Informatics (Hyderabad)
- Integrated MSc & PhD program in Clinical Research (Delhi)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Biostatistics and Data Management (PGDBDM) (Hyderabad)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Health Economics, Health Care Financing & Health Policy (PGDHEP) (Delhi)
Different centre offer various courses hence for detail regarding the eligibility criteria and courses contact to the institute.
For more details visit the official website of the institute, www.phfi.org. Either contact: Manager, Public Health Foundation of India, Institutes for Studies in Industrial Development (ISID), 4, Industrial Area, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070.