Power Grid Corporation of India Limited invited applications for recruitment to the post of Dy. Manager (Electrical) and Sr. Engineer (Electrical). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 27 June 2014. POWERGRID was incorporated on 23 October 1989 under the Companies Act 1956. It is an Indian state-owned electric company headquartered in Gurgaon, India. It transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network.
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 31 May 2014
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 27 June 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 11 July 2014
Detail of Vacancies
Name of the posts
- Dy. Manager (Electrical): 5 posts
- Sr. Engineer (Electrical): 10 posts
Total no. of Posts: 15 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Electrical): Rs. 32,900 to Rs. 58,000 per month
- Sr. Engineer (Electrical): Rs. 29,100 to Rs. 54,500 per month
Candidate should have done B.E. or B. Tech or BSc (Engineering) or AMIE in electrical/electrical (Power)/Power Systems Engineering or equivalent with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from recognized Institute/University.
- Dy. Manager (Electrical): Maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 39 years as on 27 June 2014.
- Sr. Engineer (Electrical): Maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 36 years as on 27 June 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- General and OBC categories Candidates must submit Demand draft of Rs.400/- drawn in favour of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited payable at New Delhi
- SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen Candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection will be made on the basis of Scrutiny of all applications received as per advertisement and personal interview of shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through http://www.powergridindia.com
- No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send it along with the copies of testimonials for proof of age, educational qualification, work experience, community, age relaxation, DD etc to the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, B-9, Qutab Institutional Area, Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi – 110016 on or before 11 July 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.