PPSC declared Punjab PCS Main Examination 2012 Result
The results for Punjab PCS Main(Written) are declared by Punjab Public Service Commission
The Punjab Public Service Commission on 5 September 2013 declared the result of Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Main (PCS) Examination 2012. Total 1850 candidates were appeared in the Main Examination out of which 473 candidates have successfully qualified the Main Examination. Qualified candidates are selected for the Interview round that will start from 24 September 2013 onwards.
The Physical test for the post of Deputy Superintendent of Police is scheduled to be held on 21 September 2013 and 22 September 2013. Further, interviews will be conducted from 24 September 2013. The list of the selected candidates is given below, check it for complete details.
The Punjab Public Service Commission conducted the Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Main Examination 2012 for appointing the eligible candidates to 160 posts of State Civil Services that are mentioned below
• Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch)
• Deputy Superintendent of Police
• Excise & Taxation Officer
• Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer
• Block Development & Panchayat Officer
• Assistant Registrar Co-operative Societies
• Employment Generation and Training Officer