Prasar Bharati Casual News Editor & Other Posts Job 2018
Prasar Bharati Job Notification: Prasar Bharati invited applications for the post of Casual News Editor & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 18 May 2018.
Last Date of Application: 18 May 2018
Prasar Bharati Vacancy Details
- Casual News – Editor: 01 Post
- Casual News Reader-cum Translator (Hindi & Punjabi): 01 Post
- Casual DEOs (Hindi, Punjabi & English): 01 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Casual News Editor & Other Posts Job
- Casual News – Editor: Graduate from a recognized University. 2. Degree/one year PG Diploma in Journalism with a duration of at least one year from a recognized University/Institution OR 5-year experience in Reporting /Editing work in print and electronic Media.
- Casual News Reader-cum Translator (Hindi & Punjabi): Graduate from recognized University.
- Casual DEOs (Hindi, Punjabi & English): Should have completed 10+2. Basic computer skills in Internet, uploading and downloading of audio and text files, format conversion etc.
- Casual News – Editor, Casual News Reader-cum Translator: between 21 to 50 years
- Casual DEOs: between 18 to 40 years
Also Visit: GK Quiz
How to Apply for the Prasar Bharati Casual News Editor & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by visiting the official site of Prasar Bharati at http://newsonair.nic.in/ on or before 18 May 2018.