Applications are invited from eligible and suitable candidates in the Prescribed Application Format for filling up the following posts as mentioned below. PDIL intends to engage professionals for various posts purely on Contractual Basis for the posting at any of PDIL Offices viz. Noida/ Sindri. Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL), A Mini Ratna Category-I PSU, is a leading Design Engineering and Consultancy organization having experience of over 40 years in Design, Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Project Management, Construction Supervision and Commissioning of Fertilizer & Allied Chemical, Refinery, Oil & Gas, Power, Petrochemical, Housing / Township and Infrastructure projects.
- Last Date of Submitting Applicationses : 18 December 2013
Details of Posts
(A) Name of Discipline : Catalyst Research Development.
1. Name of the Post : Sr. Scientist - Sr. Executive- GR – II.
Post Code : SRSC.
No. of Posts : 01 (One).
Present Place of Posti ng : Sindri.
2. Name of the Post : Research Scientist - Executive-GR – III.
Post Code : RSC.
No. of Posts : 02 - 03 (Two - Three).
Present Place of Posting : Sindri.
(B) Name of Discipline : Process Engg.
1. Name of the Post : Scientist (LAB)- Executive GR – III.
Post Code : EXLAB.
No. of Posts : 04 (Four).
Present Place of Posting : Noida.
Educational Qualification & Experience (as on 31 October 2013)
- For Sr. Scientist - Sr. Executive- GR – II.
M.Sc in Chemistry preferably Doctorate degree in Inorganic Chemistry and 11Years experience in relevant field. The candidates should have experience in R&D Laboratory in the field of surface chemistry or Xray Crystallography or Thermagravimatric analysis, etc. Should have ability to handle individually trouble shooting problem related to Catalytic Reactor.
- For Research Scientist - Executive-GR – III
M. Sc.in Inorganic Chemistry and 01Year experience in relevant field. The candidates having experience in R&D Laboratory in the field of surface chemistry or Xray Crystallography or Thermagravimatric analysis.
- For Scientist (LAB)- Executive GR – III
M. Sc. (Analytical Inorganic Chemistry) and 01Years experience in relevant field. The candidates having experience in R&D Laboratory in the field of surface chemistry or Xray Crystallography or Thermagravimatric analysis.
Maximum Age of the Candiate As on 31 October 2013 is 60 years including the tenure of the contract.
How to Apply
- Candidate has to apply online only.
- No Manual/ Paper application will be entertained.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of PDIL website i.e. www.pdilin.com. Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website between 27 November 2013 to 18 December 2013. No other means / mode of applications shall be accepted.
- The Online registration site will remain open from 27 November 2013 to 18 December 2013.
- While applying on-line candidates are required to make online payment of Rs.300/- for General & OBC and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Bank Transfer.
- Any Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.